So I have made a couple of improvements in my experiement
First of all, I will be testing two plants, to increase accuracy. Last week I went to Bunning's Warehouse and got all the materials needed for my experiment
The lady at bunnings said that the fastest growing plants were
-Radish
-Parsley
Now for the different types of soils, she Bunnings lady found it hilarious that I thought that soils were available for purchase in Peat, Clay, Sand etc. form, so she showed me what else i could use
She showed me three different types of soils:
1. "POT 'N' PEAT"
- This soil mixture had the most amount of peat in it
2. "SEED RAISING MIX"
- This soil mixture had the most amount of "sandy loam" in it
3. "SUCCULENT 'N' CACTI"
- Specifically designed for particular plants, it contains most amound of sand"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment